TOKENS & DINNER PROVIDED CHILDCARE AVAILABLE RECEIVE VOLUNTEER HOURS!
- Working together as a multidisciplinary team to provide quality health care.
- Addressing the issue of access to healthcare (encompassing all the determinants of health) caused by poverty, gender, race, violence, sexual orientation, religion, culture, language, disability, class, and socio-economic circumstances.
- Developing strategies to remove the barriers embedded within the healthcare system which strongly influence how one experiences health and how one is treated by the health care system.
- Advocating for and with our communities for change.
- Participating in community activities which create the social and environmental conditions that promote health and wellness.
- Enhancing women's sense of well being in an atmosphere that allows us to validate each other's definitions and experiences.
- Supporting women's right to make informed choices about our health.